Marsha Steffen Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations Marsha Steffen on the SLU Spark nomination. Marsha was nominated by Jeanette Sharif for showing compassion. 

"Marsha has been blessed with unlimited compassion and demonstrates it through her daily job at SLU and beyond. I will always remember her relentless search for me  when I unexpectedly fell ill last year and didn't show up for work and she went out on a personal journey to locate me.Her persistent compassion discovered that I was admitted to the E.R.for a very traumatic illness. She cared enough to know that I always contacted her when I wasn't coming to work and she knew immediately that something was wrong.We are blessed at SLU to have someone of her caliber  to demonstrate genuine love and compassion always to all coworkers,as well as patients. If we all could learn from Marsha's compassion for others, I believe our SLU community, STL, and beautiful country would be in a better place because she is color-blinded when caring from the heart. I just want to hug her every time I see her."