Joan Beaty Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations to Joan Beaty, General Counsel, who received a SLU Spark! Joan was recognized by Janet Flach, for showing compassion.

"As a new employee in the Compliance office at SLU, I have found Joan Beaty, Legal Assistant in the Office of General Counsel to be a wonderful asset. When in doubt I ask Joan. She has several years of experience with SLU so she seems to know "everything" and is always caring and happy to help when I call or email her with a question. Whether it's a simple question about conference rooms that are available at DuBourg, to more complex questions about policies within our department, Joan takes the time to answer my questions and never makes me feel foolish for asking. And I quote, "we've all been new employees at one time". She's a wonderful asset to the Department and the University."