Mike Martin Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations Mike Martin on the SLU Spark nomination. Mike was nominated by Jennifer Barfield for pursuing excellence.

"I work with Mike's service request tickets that start with my team then go to his. Mike has not only patiently taught me much about the process, he consistently goes above the call of duty to work these tickets.  One example is when I had a VPN request for a Grad student who was away at training, and needed the VPN in a pinch to access the software she was being trained on.  I expedited the the ticket via email to the manager and Mike picked it up.  He not only granted the access immediately, he contacted the user to let her know, and also contacted the student's Biology Professor who sent her to the training, to let him know the status.  And he saw it through with the user.  His work ethic is outstanding, and I've seen this on a regular basis with Mike.  I truly feel he is the best at his job and should be promoted. (Thanks Mike for all you do!)"