Melissa Hummel Received a SLU Spark!


Congratulations Melissa Hummel on the SLU Spark nomination. Melissa was nominated by Tonya Vernon for driving change and innovation.

"Melissa is a great role model for professional leadership!  Since my first day at SLU, she has been a great trainer, mentor, and friend.  I feel like she took me under her wing when I really did not have anyone to teach me the in's and out's, much less the basics of my position.  I know I can come to her with questions any time and she is always willing to help when she can.  Melissa is leading the organization of Program Coordinators into a group with a voice, and trying to help improve processes in relation to management and coordination of GME training programs.  She is a wonderful role-model for all of the new Program Coordinators that come into the university.  Thank you for everything Melissa!"