Haroon Iqbal Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations to Haroon Iqbal, ITS-Customer Service, who received a SLU Spark! Horoon was recognized by Debie Lohe, Reinert Ctr Transformative Teaching, for serving others.

"Haroon provides tech support to faculty and staff in the Pius Libraries, which means he also supports the Reinert Center staff. Haroon always goes above and beyond in serving others. Earlier this summer, my SLU laptop died. It went dark, mid-type, and nothing I could do would revive it. It was late on a Thursday afternoon, and of course, I was about to leave for a week at a conference. Haroon quickly made sure I had a temporary laptop, worked speedily with the vendor to get a replacement part, and had my laptop working by the following Monday. When I returned from my trip, the laptop worked perfectly, and I did not lose any files. This is just one example of many. Haroon always responds quickly, explains things thoroughly, and makes sure we have what we need to do our work. Thanks to individuals like Haroon, SLU functions smoothly and efficiently.  The entire Reinert Center team is grateful for the service he provides."