Lydia Westmoreland Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations to Lydia Westmoreland, ITS-Customer Service, who received a SLU Spark! Lydia was recognized by Malcolm Townes, Office of Technology Management, for serving others. 

"Lydia, I just want to say thank you for your efforts setting up the computers for me and the rest of the Research Innovation Group. I realize circumstances weren't ideal and providing service to an off-campus group can be somewhat inconvenient. Moreover, I would imagine that your workload increased significantly with the recent organization redesign and position eliminations. None the less, you managed to get it all done. Your efforts helped ease my transition to SLU as a new hire and allowed me to be productive right out of the gate. Thanks again for your help and all that you do."