Debbie Dill Garvin Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations to Debbie Dill Garvin, Stewardship, who received a SLU Spark! Debbie was recognized by Laura Kleinschmidt, Alumni Engagement, for strengthening our community.

"Debbie Dill Garvin is the events manager for our department (Alumni and Donor Engagement). I have worked alongside her at many events, but there was a special event in mid-December that confirmed how much Debbie goes above and beyond her duties. She put so much time and energy into this event and the guests all thought it was fantastic.The small details made the difference, and Debbie thought of everything. I love working with someone who is so organized and energetic, and I never worry about event details because I trust that Debbie will solve any issues before I even notice them. She really does think of everything and strengthens her community with her positive attitude and sense of humor. For this, I want to give Debbie a SLU Spark! She deserves one for the event in December and many more for all of the events she coordinates. They are always fabulous!"