Deanna Shaw Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations to Deanna Shaw, Orthopaedic Surgery, who received a SLU Spark! Deanna was recognized by Reva Gomes, Orthopaedic Surgery, for serving others.

"Deanna and I are both new employees to the Orthopaedic Surgery department. She has been instrumental in making sure I don't get lost navigating the campus locations for training. SLUcare was closing their offices at noon on Friday due to the impending ice storm. I was thankful for that because I drive 45 minutes to get to back home. Deanna was concerned for my safety and patiently waited for me to text her when I made it home. She has a generous and upbeat personality and I know that we are going to be great co-workers and friends. We are excited to learn together and pursue putting our efforts into our great team. Deanna really does know how to serve others."