Joanna Damalas Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations to Joanna Damalas, PMO - Training, who received a SLU Spark! Joanna was recognized by Brittany Willhoyt, PMO - Training, for serving others.

"I am a new employee here at SLUCare. Not long after I was hired Joanna's retirement was announced. During the past few weeks she has helped me grow and adapt in my new career and environment. She takes pride and has shown compassion on a daily basis for our team and our department, that over the years she has helped to build. She has introduced me to a lot of people over the past few weeks to help me build relationships within the organization. In this short span, she has allowed me to bring new ideas to the department and to propose change to programs & processes. She has given me the direction and tools to help me advance within my career here at SLUCare. I hope that over the next fifteen years of my career here at SLUCare, that I can grow and become a knowledgeable leader such as Joanna Damalas. Thank you Joanna for the inspiration! I wish you the best of luck in your retirement."