Melanie Schwartz Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations to Melanie Schwartz, Radiology, who received a SLU Spark! Melanie was recognized by Joan Dalton, Radiology, for pursuing excellence.

"I got caught in extreme traffic conditions due to overnight flooding situations in my area and I was unable to get into the office until 8:45 am. I was then unable to cover the 8:00 a.m. new medical student orientation for the Radiology Program Coordinator who was on vacation. Per my phone call, Melanie had Dr. Cary Stolar, Medical Student Director for Radiology, speak first with the medical students, then she distributed information packets regarding their three week rotation in Radiology, the Felsen's Chest Books and then walked each of the medical students around to their assigned reading room areas. I really appreciated Melanie stepping up for this important representation of the new Medical Student rotation through Radiology and for assisting Dr. Stolar in helping things run smoothly."