Teresa Harvey Received a SLU Spark!

Congratulations to Teresa Harvey, Center for Medieval & Renaissance Studies, who received a SLU Spark! Teresa was recognized by Christy Pogue, Philosophy, for serving others.

"Teresa was a huge help when it came time for me to coordinate my first conference here at Saint Louis University. She has put on several conferences each year and has a wealth of knowledge in this area. Not only did she take time out of her day to meet with me in advance, but she met me at the event venue for a pre-event meeting, helped me set up the day before - and at 6:30 a.m. the day of the conference! She made sure everything was running smoothly before leaving - and came back to check up on things during the day. Teresa also helped my international guest with his tax forms. She went above and beyond so she could "help SLU shine!" Teresa's help and guidance made me feel comfortable and at ease - and ready to plan another conference next year! It's so nice to have people like Teresa working at SLU!"